Our first task force has completed it’s plan which was approved by our Board of Directors last week. Click here to download the plan. We will start implementation in January 2017 and the task force will receive updates and review components as they launch.
Thank you to the committee for all their work on the plan!!
Co-chairs: D’Arlyn Bauer- Bismarck and Jennifer Jacobson- Moorhead
- Elizabeth Anderson- Fargo
- Larry Anderson- Bismarck
- Deborah Cave- Bismarck
- Char Christianson- Carrington
- Barbara Diederick- Wahpeton
- Karen Clementich- Devils Lake
- Pat Hill- Bismarck
- Melodi Krank- Fargo
- Dawn Romfo- Bottineau
- Rebecca Svalson- Fargo
- Jacinta Skretteberg- Dickinson
- Julie Traynor- Devil’s Lake
- Bonnie Vangerud- Fargo
Our Board of Directors have approved our next task force. Potential topics for task forces were developed from feedback received at our April 1st Strategic Planning meeting. We have 15 potential topics for task force development and this is the first one that the board prioritized.
The second task force will meet from December through May in monthly teleconference meetings which will decided during the first meeting. The task force will focus on CNA pipeline development including
- Assisting facilities interested in setting up CNA training courses to increase the career ladder pipeline. What steps are involved? How do you offer a CNA course?
- Survey employers who employ CNAs and try to market to CNAs as a group.
- Incorporate a special CNA section on the Legendary Nurse Portal.
- Add career center postings to our website. Price might be too high for CNA jobs.
If you would like to join the CNA Pipeline Development Task Force- sign up here (it is listed as a new task force under question 5) by November 20th.