2018 Annual Conference: Call for Abstracts
The North Dakota Center for Nursing is pleased to announce our call for abstracts for our conference. This conference is part of our ongoing vision to unify the voice of nursing excellence in the state. This conference will provide the opportunity to discover and network with nurses and others involved in transforming health care in North Dakota. We would especially like to connect those that are in academic institutions with those that are in practice and welcome all undergraduate and graduate students. This conference will be an excellent learning experience for nurses at all levels of practice in all settings.
At this year’s conference we will have a special emphasis on North Dakota produced projects- so you will see a greater opportunity for more breakout sessions and posters. All accepted abstracts will be featured on the ND Center for Nursing website.
1. Review the status of health and wellness factors in the Midwest region.
2. Illustrate examples of transformative initiatives and emerging roles in Leadership, Research and Practice.
3. Discover the power of evidence to change practice and improve health and health care quality.
4. Explore quality improvement, evidence-based practice and nursing research within organizations and communities to improve quality of life.
5. Network and develop partnerships across all disciplines and settings to improve population health.
Abstracts are due online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HLQSXGK and are due no later than midnight on April 30, 2018.