The application cycle for the 2018 NURSE Corps Loan Repayment Program is now open and we are offering two technical assistance conference calls to help with the application process. You may participate in either one or both of the calls to get your questions answered and ensure a smooth application process.
Thursday, February 8 from 2:00 – 4:00 PM ET
Thursday, March 1 from 4:00 – 6:00 PM
The conference calls will:
• Review eligibility requirements
• Provide “how to” information about the application process
• Review deadlines
• Provide answers to “Frequently Asked Questions” and allow you to get your questions answered in real time
We encourage you to read the Application and Program Guidance (APG) and view the on-demand webinar prior to participating in the conference calls. You may find that the webinar will provide you with answers to many of your questions.
To participate in either the February 8 or March 1 conference calls, use the access information below:
• Dial-in number: 800-369-1972
• Participant passcode: 6048058
Please note: You may elect to participate in both calls, but please be aware that most of the same information will be repeated on each call.
Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm ET
(Except Federal Holidays)