The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Change Leadership Programs are designed to extend the influence and impact of leaders working to build a Culture of Health, a national framework designed to ensure that people are supported to live the healthiest lives possible where they live, learn, work, and play.
- Interdisciplinary Research Leaders Program supports teams of researchers with advanced leadership skills in applying health research and policy to meet the pressing needs of communities.
The themes for 2020 scholars are:
- Community environment and health
- Families and child health
- Clinical Scholars Program prepares and supports small teams of clinicians from a range of disciplines to lead transformative change in their communities, with a focus on health equity
- Culture of Health Leaders Program supports leaders across disciplines and sectors to create collaborative solutions that address health inequities and move communities toward a culture of health
- Health Policy Research Scholars Program invests in scholars from underrepresented populations and disadvantaged backgrounds whose research and leadership will influence policy toward a culture of health
Application Deadline February 19, 2020