Online Video Webinars
The North Dakota Center for Nursing has produced a series of webinars on a variety of topics including advocacy, communication, systems thinking, leading change. We also have produced two webinars on preceptorship. These webinars can be viewed on your Mac or PC and are freely available to anyone.
Access Free Webinars Today
Use the menu bar to the left or access the links to each webinar below:
- Sage: Role of the Preceptor Webinar (APRN Emphasis)
- Key Preceptor Concepts: What You Need to Know to Be A Successful Preceptor Webinar
- ECHO: Essential Communication Hearing Ourselves Webinar
- Health Policy & Advocacy Webinar
- Leading Change Leadership Webinar
- Navigating the Complex Health System: A Primer for the Nurse Webinar
The North Dakota Center for Nursing coordinates the purchase and utilization of NurseTim. Nursetim provides online access to over 100+ live and recorded webinars, new monthly webinars and unlimited contact hours providing faculty professional development. All nursing programs in North Dakota has access to NurseTIm and any faculty, adjunct faculty, clinical faculty, preceptor, graduate student or other staff can access NurseTim through your nursing program.