The North Dakota Center for Nursing has compiled a list of COVID-19 resources to keep you up to date on the rapidly developing situation. We will continue to update this list of resources as they are made available.
In addition, we are creating a new COVID-19 news category to post new and relevant information regarding the situation.
North Dakota Resources
For questions regarding COVID-19 in North Dakota, call the ND Department of Health hotline at 1-866-207-2880 daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- North Dakota Department of Health COVID-19 Resource Center
- North Dakota University System COVID-19 Updates
- North Dakota Department of Public Instruction (K-12) COVID-19 Updates
- North Dakota Hospitals & Information
- Hospitals that will provide clinical supervision for emergency limited license for nurses
Webinar Featuring State Health Officer Mylynn Tufte
On Friday, March 27th, we hosted a webinar with North Dakota’s State Health Officer Mylynn Tufte. If you were unable to join us for the call, you can access it below: