The Unit Manager is responsible for maintaining standards and compliance in the care provided on the unit. This includes observation, coaching, positive reinforcement and use of disciplinary process as appropriate. Major unit problems are resolved at this level with consultation of the DON or Sr. Exec. of Resident Care – Skilled Operations, as appropriate.
$5,000 Sign on Bonus
Education, Experience, & Requirements
- Must have current R.N. License with the North Dakota board of Nursing
- Acute and long term care experience is preferred.
- Be familiar with federal and state regulations relating to long term care.
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills
- Must have the ability to follow policies and procedures
How to apply
Apply at Bethanynd.org